A Residence Certificate is a proof to ensure that the person bearing the Certificate is a Resident of the District / State by which the Certificate is being issued. This Certificate is required as proof of residence to avail Residence / Resident Quotas in educational institutions and in the Government Service, and also in case of jobs where local residents are preferred. It is needed of all categories of people.
For Obtaining a Permanent Certificate you need to be submitting an application on the prescribed format alongwith following documents:-
- Application Form
- Any one from the below conditions:-
- Applicant should be the resident of district
- Date of birth certificate
- Applicant home should be in the district
- Applicant must residing in the district for 15 OR more than 15 years
- Copy of Ration Card / Copy of Voter Card / Name in the Voter List (one of them)
- The attestation form is sent to the class-I officer who has attested it for re-confirmation. After receiving the re-confirmation, necessary certificate is issued.
- Self-Attested Certificate
Location : e-Disha Centres | City : Faridabad | PIN Code : 121007