First Aid Training
St. John Ambulance Association was established in 1912 and St. John Ambulance Brigade in 1928 in India. Deputy Commissioner is Ex-Officio President of the District Branch. It has two parts:
- St. John Ambulance Association: It is responsible to impose the guidelines of First Aid training in its jurisdiction and impart instructions in First aid, CPR and allied Subjects
- St. John Ambulance Brigade: It provides services of trained personnel in first aid and ambulance through establishing first aid posts during emergency/ disaster or where ever required.
Directions issued by Deputy Commissioner:
- Basic Road Safety and First Aid Training for Driving License:
It is mandatory for obtaining Driving License (Heavy, Light and Commercial vehicle) which is applicable for both Fresh Driving License as well as Renewal of Driving License.
- First Aid Training in Industries/ Hotels/ Mines:
First Aid Training is mandatory for 30% of the total no of employees working in respective Industry, Corporate, Mine, Hotel.
- First Aid Training For Security Guard/ Agency:
First Aid Training is compulsory for all the security Guard.
- C.P.R. Training
Cardio Pulmonary Resuscitation Training is mandatory for 100% staff i.e., owner, lifeguard, trainers working in respective Swimming Pool/ Fitness center, Gym.
For Orders regarding implementation of guidelines of First Aid/CPR Training CLICK HERE.
To enroll for the above said training, the concern may visit the website www.haryanaredcross.in or contact the technical coordinator Sh. Lokesh Saroha: 9899441644 or write us at dtofaridabad(at)gmail(dot)com
Training Centre Address: District Training Centre Faridabad, in the basement of Red Cross Bhawan, Sector 12, Faridabad.
Office Add: Office of District Training Officer, First Floor, Red Cross Bhawan Faridabad, Sector 12, Faridabad.
Contact: dtofaridabad(at)gmail(dot)com, 0129-2283176, 0129-2222013